“Whether you think you can or can’t, you’re right”
— Henry Ford
In this workshop you will learn that self-management is the key, determine what low-priority actions or tasks are wasting your time and change your thinking to do the things that are difficult.
- Knowing what to do by analyzing and prioritizing.
- Control interruptions by conquering communications.
- Improve productivity through eliminating procrastination.
- Establish clear goals by knowing your ABC’s.
- Knowledge and action with persistence gets things done.
- Developing a “Just Do It” attitude.