“Catch people doing something right”
— Ken Blanchard, The one-minute manager
In this workshop your team will learn what is good Customer Service, gain a better understanding that a customer (client) is the most important person in the organization and how to “WOW” their customers.
- Knowing what is expected gives you the desire to improve.
- Become reliable and responsible to yourself and to your customers.
- Automatically have care and a willingness to help customers.
- Happier customers become repeat customers.
- Happy workers exceed customers’ expectations.
- Catch people doing things a little better, faster and different.
Two (2) half day workshops
One (1) full day workshops available.