A Business Coach has knowledge of business management and discusses strategies with business clients about increasing productivity, promoting new ideas, developing healthy communication and creating a more productive work environment.
Great Business Coaches go one step further by asking questions to empower businesses so that they can discover, clarify and gain insight to the challenges and strengths of their business.
A Business Coach guides businesses by encouraging self-discovery so that they focus on their priorities and works with them to plan Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Time-based (S.M.A.R.T.) goals.
Business coaching is not mentoring, training, or consulting
There are many benefits to each of these areas of approaches. Often times some coaching may be used within each of these approaches. As a coach, we can help you discover which of these approaches may benefit you most. A coach will never advise you or tell you what you should do or how you should do it. Learn more about What is Coaching?
If you are looking for a business coach to help maximize your potential and achieve extraordinary results in your professional life, discover how Power Focus Coaching can help guide you down the right path with their Business Coaching in Ottawa.
Business Coaching for Business and Organizations
Our Business Coaching workshops and one-on-one sessions support the development and integration of the Management Practices listed below:
- Developing Awareness & Personal Presence
- Clarifying and Declaring Goals
- Discovering Professional Values
- Developing an Accountability Mentality
- Creating a Coaching and Mentoring Culture
- Developing Skills for Fostering Diversity
- Fostering Trust with those that you work with
- Fostering Great Relationships
- Making Powerful Choices
- Becoming a more Compelling Communicator
- Becoming a Collaborative Leader
- Becoming Results-focused
- Creating Action Plans to succeed in your goals
- Creating and nuturing a High performance Team
- Building on Individual and Team Strengths
- Inspiring and supporting others’ development